About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

November 16: Yet another one!


Way back when, Aston Martin had a station wagon (yeah, I know, it's a shooting brake), but it was still a wagon. Who'd have believed it, if you had told Aston back those many years ago, that they'd one day have a truck? Well, maybe they would have thought it possible, since David Brown, Aston Martin's founder originally made farm tractors. So, seventy years or so later, they now have a truck in the form of an suv. No big stretch.

I'm jumping the gun by about a year. They currently don't have an an suv, but look what they've been "secretly" testing........



Put your tongue firmly in cheek when saying "secretly", since the camo is body tight (all the lines are visible) and Aston has put a few indiscreet identifiers on this to let everyone know what they are seeing. Check out that sign on the top of the front and back windows....... Aston Martin DBX. And in case the spy photogs have taken to the air to get their shots, there is the rather obvious DBX writ large on the roof........


No question that this is Aston's effort at joining the growing number of suv's on, or soon to be coming on, to the market and often from the most unlikely of places. Ferrari anyone?


And now without the camo, although the bottom A-M might be rockin' super big, non standard rims........



Rest assured those 22's (?) will no doubt show up on more than a couple of this newest of suv's.

Price? Who cares, since if you are sniffing around this suv with the intent of having it in your driveway, you know it will be costly and no doubt in your price range. If I was guessing, I'd say it will be somewhere in the $250k CDN range depending on how generous you've been to yourself when checking off those lengthy and costly options. Hey, you can't take it with you, but with this A-M suv, you could probably hide it somewhere many others couldn't get to.

Why lust after this gorgeous DB11, when you can buy a golf club carrying suv for the same coin?


I know I'm missing the point, 'cause I know that any DBX buyer will probably have an DB11 parked in their garage as well. Oh to be filthy rich.

Better hurry! Late 2019 can't come soon enough and your local Aston Martin dealer is already taking orders.

Until next time.....
(down south for a few days, so back here on the 27th)



No comments:

Post a Comment