About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday: Euro Cars, part 1

Back from a great trip to Europe, specifically Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria. I was really surprised at the expensive rolling stock in Prague and Budapest (Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Audi and even some new Mustangs and Vettes)  -  amazing how quickly the entrepreneur class has risen after the fall of Communism. Everyday cars went from this (whatever it is - Zagropets?).......

To this........
Skoda Superb  -  a Czech Passat

Skoda was sold briefly in Canada many, many years ago and as was typical then for Iron Curtain cars, it was basically junk. Now VW has ownership and it is putting out some very interesting and attractive vehicles  -  how about these two seen in Prague......



As always, there is also the strange stuff like this convertible in Vienna.........

Something based on a Fiat??

Or this older VW pick-up.......


As you would expect there are tons of souvenir shops, but who would go to Prague and buy this for a friend back home?

Something to go with the Lenin mug below right?

I'll do an extra blogs this week to show you some other pics from my trip.

Until next time.......




1 comment:

  1. it's all about the passion and interest of people they can't afford ferrari so simply they turn any replica into it.

    cash for cars in richmond

    ReplyDelete