About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday: Euro Cars Part 2


I figured this was a good way to start today's blog. This is a lock on the Danube and you can see the river barge loaded with new cars  -  never see them shipped this way in North America. I believe they are Skoda's but could be something else.

Remember the Dacia that was sold here for a very short time years ago? No? I'm not surprised as it was junk. Now, what about this current version as seen in Salzburg.......


VW short changes us by not selling their new Scirocco here (remember it from years past?). This is one great looking coupe.......

Lots of strange looking stuff in Europe, like this Citroen........


Or how about this Smart Roadster which I'd guess, we'll never see in Canada..........


Or this cute little Opel Tigra passing by Heroes' Square in Budapest...........


When you are a Car Guy, a trip like this is great fun apart from the scenery, because I get to look at all the weird and wonderful rolling stock. My wife wonders why I didn't like Venice last year as much as Florence. Simple.......no cars on the canals!

Until next time.........

3 comments:

  1. I just read an article about the new Scirocco TDI hybrid this morning. I didn't realize that VW still sold them at all.

    I must say, I liked the older models with the straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all cars are unique and need to be maintained properly amazing work of man and machine.

    cash for cars in richmond

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all cars are unique and need to be maintained properly amazing work of man and machine.

    cash for cars in burnaby
    cash for cars in coquitlam

    ReplyDelete