About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Friday, March 23, 2018

March 23: Sold out!

Take a close look at this logo. Memorize it? I wouldn't bother, as it's not likely that you'll ever see it while trolling the Walmart lot for a parking space. As an interested car person, it might be handy to use to start a conversation at the next Octoberfest event. The beer flows and the conversation lags, and then you drop this on an unsuspecting but attentive audience.

Our suv loving populace is always looking for ways to stand out from the crowd with their CR-V's, Explorers and even Escalades. Well friendo, with a Karlmann King, you'll stand out more than a rhino at a dog show. More than an exotic dancer at a seniors' home. More than a polish sausage at a vegan's lunch. More than........need I go on?

No sir, with a KK, you'll be the only one, in probably the entire country. So let's see this new standout.........


Another subscriber to the origami school of design, but all the better to deflect the slings arrows of those less fortunate souls in their Bentley and Lamborghini sport utes. Even with a custom paint job, those other pretenders to the suv throne can't hold a candle to the exclusivity of a Karlmann King. Coming out of China at a top speed of 87 mph or 140 kph, this ten of a kind will set you back the price of a nice sized house in my hometown of Toronto. Can't read the fine print in the top pic, ok, let me spell it out for you........$1,850,000 USD. Want to know what that translates to in your currency? Sold out!

This is no mere ugly off roader. No sir, this behemoth is fully armoured (remember those slings and arrows?), so to protect its owner during the next revolution.

A few amenities? Love that carpet. Let's see what Weathertech has to protect this baby.


Fancy something, let's say a touch more utilitarian? But still opulent enough to impress the locals should they get their dirty little nosy noses inside your throne on run flats........


Maybe offer them a Stella while you guzzle your Dom?

Sadly those few Karlmann Kings are sold out. Wondering who might buy such a conveyance? Wonder where the Chinese manufacturer showed this new ride? A picture is worth a thousand words.......


Until next time......



No comments:

Post a Comment