About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Everyone makes mistakes

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone is entitled to make a few in their life. For example, Larry King has been married a few dozen times and our southern neighbours elected the aberration, that is currently wrecking havoc everywhere. In the car world we see mistakes all the time. Take for instance this 1990's Maserati shown below......

For years, the Maserati name meant achingly beautiful exotics that competed with Ferrari, but had lines that would make folks go weak at the knees. Yeah, so this miscue from the 1990's can be forgiven. Nowadays Maserati is turning out pretty good looking designs, just maybe not the stunners that once bore the name.

I love showing a bit of history, so this blog won't be an exception........

All beautiful designs from Maserati's past. Designs that still would look great in my parking place today or tomorrow (I can wait). Not a bad line anywhere, except the bottom line, but such is life.

Rumour has it that Maserati is designing a ultra costly halo car for those oil sheiks or .com billionaires. Nothing definite yet, so we must be patient. Well maybe not all of us, as an Italian design house has dropped these pictures of what a once again, drop dead gorgeous Maserati should or could look like........


Isn't this more like those wet dreams of Maserati's past?  Is there a bad line on this rolling sculpture? Maybe scrap whatever is on the drawing boards at the head office and slot this one in instead?

Time for those people with more money than they should have to contact Maserati and nudge them in this design's direction. Tell them Barry wants to see one on his street!

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment