About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Start getting excited!

 All car people get excited about the next big thing. The anticipation of something new and if possible, different, turns us inside out with joy. Over stating it somewhat, but in these virus times, maybe not by much.

Once again let's turn to the east or I guess, west, since we are going back to China for more good news. There is a possibility that the company I'm mentioning today will sell their line in Canada. Of course, there is a possibility that the temperature one day in January will hit 20 degrees. Possible, but a long shot.

Enough with the talk, let's take a look at these break through vehicles that might be coming our way.......

Firstly the company is Neuwai, secondly their vehicles are electric. 'Nuff said. The taxi above is Smart car small and is actually a four door version of the two seater below........

Maybe some sales in Europe, but even the Smart car hasn't been a runaway sales success there, so put its chances of being in your local Canadian Neuwai dealership as very low, read "zero".

Moving right along to the volume vehicles, that will make Neuwai's trip to North America worthwhile (tongue firmly in cheek).......


My thoughts? The top model, the H1, looks like the 1920's meets the future, stopping along the way to mate with a Fiat Multipla.......

The white work truck, the T? Lots of these type of things in the far east and Europe, so why not let them have whatever surplus comes out of the Neuwai factory in the Forbidden Kingdom?

So you get the idea, that I don't hold out much hope of Neuwai's stock market price going through the roof in anticipation of an intro to our Canadian market. But there is one ray of hope......

Possibly, maybe, perhaps.........any of these words might describe the chance for Neuwai's UX602 to make a splash when and a big IF it reaches our shores.

But back to the beginning of today's blog. Car people live in anticipation of seeing the next new thing, big or otherwise. So now, when over the Christmas holidays, a friend stops to ask, "What's new?", you'll have an answer (after which they'll probably never ask you again).

As always, you read it here first.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment