About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Wanting What We Can't Have

 I want it!

And why not? We live in a land of plenty (stop complaining), so shouldn't we be able to have anything that we want? Even things we don't want should be available to us. Now that we all agree, let's move on.......


Isn't this one of the best looking Audi's you've seen recently? What is it? For China, Audi designers took the A7, that maybe too big fastback and gave it a trunk. Also note the un-Audi like way the body curves up as it blends into the C pillar. Beautiful design. You want it? Move to China, as this one isn't coming here anytime soon. I want it!

Love a Mercedes C or E Class, but need some extra room? Don't have the coin to move up to the mogul's, oligarch's and dictator's ride, the S Class? Again, you're going to have to move to the Forbidden Kingdom......



Both the C and E Class come in an L model with more back seat room. You know how those folks like to be chauffeur driven. You didn't? Well now you do and that is exactly why these two models exist, but only over there.

What's next? Who among you has any idea what this is........


 Everyone give up, just like Lincoln has given up on sedans in it's homeland? Not so in China, as this new Lincoln Zephyr Reflection shows. Just unveiled and it's stunning. Want it? Then move, Bucko, as it ain't coming to your local North American dealer this year and probably never. Even with my bad knees, which making sedans a tough prospect, I want it!

The Ford Evos........

What is it? How about a high end suv with that coupe like profile that has become so popular. Mixed messages about it coming to North America or Europe, but it seems unlikely. It will be a hybrid. Unveiled last week at the Shanghai Auto Show, it apparently will be a treat for buyers in China, at least (cross your fingers) for now. I want it!

And now for something completely different (sort of)........


This fabulous interior comes from a humdrum suv that Ford only sells in China. They can keep that suv, but pleeeease put this gorgeous interior into something they sell over here. I want it!

Time to move?

Yep, I feel your pain, so let's shed a tear for all these beautiful rides that won't see the light of day on our continent, but move? Not in this life.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment