About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 31: Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, folks! What better way to start a browse thru some epically scary Halloween car pics, than with that most evil of '58 Plymouths, Christine? Remember that movie? Hell hath no fury like a Plymouth Fury scorned.

Decorating one's home for Halloween has become as big as Christmas, but as always some characters feel it is necessary to spread those decorations out to include their ride. Why? No idea, but I have enough of an issue keeping dust off of my car, so adding cobwebs and spiders will never be my thing. Of course, we are all different.........


......so making your Chrysler 300 a rolling hazard is right up some people's alley, which is actually where this car should be. Cover your car with spider webs and then to try to see out of it, while dodging cars and pedestrians trying to get a better look. Pretty scary stuff (and scarily stupid).

And where would be be without a Gothic revival themed auto?


Low hanging anything beware, as this baby is out to snag the world and scare the heck of of little kids in the process. Whatever this monster started out as, it's finishing up much worse. Acceleration? Probably hellish and not in a good way.

You have an orange car? Need more attention? Love Halloween?


And the ultimate pumpkin car.........


Perfect for those owners who appreciate others getting a good laugh at their expense.

And then there are always the fans of Halloween, who have access to the prop departments of a major (or minor) movie studio. Having an old Crown Vic, adds to the scary appeal of your rolling horror show.......


........but this Jeep is just in plain bad taste.......


The owner should be pulled over and smacked silly, but hey, who am I to judge? Wouldn't be the first time that I've pushed the limit and crossed the line. Ah life, where would we be without it?

But maybe you approach Halloween as a time to go cruising with a good, but quiet bud? You haven't spoken in years, but you know that they are there for you.


 Ah, Halloween. That scariest of times. Decorate all you want, dress up in your most frightening garb. No matter what your plans and imagination, nothing you dream up could ever be a scary as this.........


.....and in pumpkin orange. Happy Halloween!

Until next time.......




No comments:

Post a Comment