About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Time on our hands

Yes, we've been busy over the past few months. The Car Modelling Cat (CMC) and I have been hard at it, keeping busy while the virus keeps us away from other things that we like to do, like eating out. Of course, the CMC regrettably gets left behind on those occasions, but hey, she sleeps and probably doesn't even know we've left. When it comes to making our precision scale models, she is right in the thick of things.

 

So, here is the little darling looking over our vehicle production of the past few months and below a little clearer pic of what we've been up to, minus a furry head and ears........


A variety of vehicles types, but one of the most unusual models we've done recently is a rare one. A car that really shouldn't have existed in that it is just plain strange. Those of you with a sharp eye can see a bit of it in the far background on the right. What is it? Any guesses? Any correct guesses?

Give up? Well, folks this is the 1980 Corvette America, which is simply a Corvette with a couple of more doors added. Good idea? I file it under the category of, just because you can, should you?

Whatever you think of this custom jib, it mirrored the 1980's when all sorts of strange vehicle mods hit the streets.

Now you know what the CMC and I have been up to during these strange times, what have you been doing?

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment