About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Hobby

Hi everyone. I'm rather unusal in that my hobby and my business are the same. Have been in the car business for 18 years and been passionate about cars since I was a kid. I have been making and collecting model cars for over 50 years and still have every one I ever made. I have a car room in my basement displaying my collection and also a small library. My office has about 40 cars on display  -  everything from drag cars, to classics to hearses  -  eclectic! I also follow car racing.

I'll blog from time to time about what I'm doing or with news.

Carguy

No comments:

Post a Comment