About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday: Many Minis

You gotta love the Mini..........BMW takes an old car name, although one with a solid reputation and builds an entire brand around it. Not only that, but they build a much better car. How many variations have they given us so far.........the regular two door, the station wagon, a convertible, sports models, an suv(!!!!) and now a coupe.......


This is the new Mini coupe which will be coming out in the near future. Only seats two (shorter?) people  -  check out that lowered roof line. I wonder if the new Fiat will have as much success and variations?

This got me thinking about how many custom Minis have been made? How about these........

A dragster

 A classy formal limo

                                                              A not so classy limo

A pick-up

I could go on, but I'll leave you to Google the many other varieties you'll find on the net. Have fun and let me know if you see anything really unusual.

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment