About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May 29: Water baby

Got one of these things hanging around? You know an old Ford Fiesta or even a new one. Sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean and frustrated about its land locked capabilities. So much world, so little time. A first world dilemma?

Now for the good news. Be land locked no more and now that Summer is nearly here, what better time to explore the endless possibilities of a Dutton Surf?

What the.......? Yes, I know you are thinking, what in the world is a Dutton Surf?


Wonder no more, as the DS is a kit that can be put on the Fiesta's frame after chucking your Ford's anonymous looking body panels. Unattractively cute, like most cars that want to be boats, this little transformed Fiesta now will have 4x4 abilities and best of all, it will be amphibious. And like any good dual purpose car/boat, it excels at neither. Cruise at a death defying 85 mph on land or a snooze inducing 6 mph on the body of water of your choice.


Be the envy of your friends, as they are restricted to cruising the highways and biways, while you head out to the open sea to explore what were inaccessible horizons for you in the past........


Or embark on a group adventure with all your new Fiesta-less voyagers........


Yes, the Dutton Surf is the smart Summer choice. You won't be the only one who has realized their water logged dreams, as DS's are being seen in greater numbers every day.


Now you know where all those Fiestas have gone.

Until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment