About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Who would have guessed it!! Lincoln has made #1 on the JD Power survey of 2008 year old vehicles and their dependability since new.......
#2 Porsche
#3 Lexus
#4 Jaguar
#5 Toyota
How many surprises are on this list? It shows that Toyota/Lexus got a bum rap on quality recently  -  their fault was how badly they handled their issues, pretty costly error.  See http://www.jdpower.com/ for full results.

Sad news.....we had to euthanize our little guy cat, Kyle this week. Farewell to a great companion for almost 17 years.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment