About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday notes

Terrible about Japan........have you seen all the new cars ready for shipping that were hit by the tsunami? I don't know the models, but between the damage and the temporary plant closings, this has got to impact us and probably quite quickly. Do you think companies like Ford and VW will benefit from the Japanese shortages?
Funny article in the Saturday Star's Wheels section about the Porsche Panamera by Jeremy Clarkson  -  opinionated? Do fish swim? I also think the Panamera looks strange, but hey, it's a Porsche and they can do no wrong(?). By the way, I know of someone who bought one as a "winter beater". Yes, they do have money and you didn't need to ask. Imagine what they drive in the Summer.
Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment