About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Misc Ramblings

I follow all sorts of racing but especially like NHRA and NASCAR, speaking of which NASCAR driver Kurt Busch is running a Pro-Stock at Gainesville this weekend  -  this is what you do when you have extra $ and a free weekend? What do you think of the Canadian supercar, the Plethore? It was on The Dragon's Den a few weeks back  -  can they sell enough to make money, can they sell any? Wouldn't you want a "name" on your multi 100 thousand dollar ride? I like seeing what the celebs drive (ie Globe Drive on Fridays), but it drives me nuts to see an article about a 10 year old Mazda  -  "The best car I ever owned  -  what a thrill to drive it! Might look at the new Corolla soon."  -  you have the money, spend it like David Clayton Thomas and his Audi $8.  
Tough time right now, my little 17 year old cat, Kyle (after Kyle Petty), has liver disease and is slowly slipping away. Time heals all wounds?

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment