About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday: What would the Easter Bunny drive?

Timely blog or what? Is there an Easter that goes by without someone asking you what would the Easter Bunny drive? Being in the car business, I actually I get asked this quite a bit (inquiring minds want to know?). Is the rabbit going to go for style or practicality, after all he (she?) has quite a job to do hauling around all those chocolate eggs.

Let's look at a few of the realistic options for our beloved bunny.........


I say the little guy has a nostalgic bent and what else says Easter than an old Cadillac de Ville, pink of course? Loads of room in the trunk for all sizes of those colourful eggs. Or maybe something a little more flamboyant like this '58 Eldorado...........


Or the penultimate fin machine,a '59.........


Rolling thru the neighbourhood in one of these behemoths would certainly make an impression. Who could ever forget a rabbit driven old pink Caddy? This would sure make an impression on me if I were a little fella waiting for my chocolate treats. Actually it would make an even greater impression on me now. The questions........how does he reach the pedals? How did he get his licence? They go on and on........

One does have to be careful though, not to get chocolate stains on those beautiful pink and white leathers......


So maybe one of those vintage rides is not the best choice. And let's say our little rabbit is much more contemporary and even more practical. He (or she) sees the real benefit of a modern suv. Again, there is only one choice and again it must be pink.......


Yep, this Escalade would be the Easter Bunny's best choice (and it must be the long version)  -  style, room and very up to date. My Bunny's ride would be the hit of the Easter season.

What would your Easter Rabbit drive? Happy Easter!

Until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment