About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My passion is also my business, as I am with the Toronto based Hav-A-Kar Auto Group. I sell or lease any make of car, van or truck available in Canada. My interest in all things "car" has helped me with my many clients in Ontario over the past 25+ years. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Musings

Great weekend in NASCAR.......actually any weekend where Kyle Busch gets beaten in both races is a good one. Unfortunately Dale Jr was also on the losing end of a good finish, coming in second  -  anyway, much better than being 3rd and he was ahead of Kyle. Speaking of Kyle, did you see where ex F1 champion, Kimi Raikkonen has been signed to drive a limited truck series schedule for Kyle Busch's team  -  this should be very interesting........... NASCAR fans like their drivers to actually speak and that has never been Kimi's strong point.
Nissan Canada has decided not to sell the Murano convertble in this country until it sees how it does in the States  -  where did they get the idea that a sport utility convertible was needed and particularly one that is so "looks challenged" ??
Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment